Formula Handler: Update to support sequential data¶
Support for formulas across sequential data including addition of support for new formulas.
Added handler to allow specifying when a column is a concatenation of other features in the data set.
Location Handler: Update to support more locales¶
Location handler extended to support more locales and also support multiple locales within the same handler.
- Performance improvements for the regex ID Hander
- Scores on Hub tabs now update when changing epsilon value
- Post generation options now correctly handle missing values in synthesised data
- Correctly remove "evaluation exclude" columns from cross-table mutual information metric
The Formula Handler, Location Handler and ID Handler (regex) changes may break previous json configuration using these handlers. Below is a summary of the changes.
- Locale has been replaced by locales
- Country_cd has been replaced by iso2 and iso3
- County has been replaced by region
- Street_address has been replaced by street
- State_cd has been replaced by state_code
- State_name has been replaced by state
- knn has been dropped
- Formula has been replaced by expression
- The max_length parameter has been dropped from the regex config