We are excited to launch the new SaaS version of Hazy’s leading synthetic data platform!
In an era marked by increasing concerns about data breaches, privacy violations, and stringent regulatory frameworks, synthetic data is fast becoming the go-to data privacy tool and the standard for sharing and using data safely.
For the last six years, we’ve focused on building a robust platform that serves enterprise businesses working within complex environments and with a lot of data. As a result, our enterprise-grade platform is the most advanced structured synthetic data platform in the space.
We’ve decided to open this up to a wider audience to bring this category-leading technology to the wider market so more users can access the benefits of synthetic data.
The first step is the launch of our demo platform that allows anyone to sign up to the platform and start generating synthetic data immediately.
- Get started in minutes
- No install necessary
- Validate the Hazy platform
- Share results with your team
How can you use it?
Users can train, analyse and generate synthetic data all within the Hazy platform’s simple UI using preloaded datasets.
Our customers use synthetic data for a variety of use cases where they need to access and use high quality data whilst protecting customer privacy. Some examples of these are:
- Accelerate adoption of AI - high-quality data to build, train and improve AI models
- Test at scale - realistic test data to quickly validate new systems and technologies
- Unlock faster innovation - share data internally and externally to validate new products and vendors
- Empower business intelligence - perform accurate analytics to improve decision making
- Commercialise data - publish safe synthetic versions of your data to generate new revenue streams
Sign up to the demo platform for free here and try it out!
Got feedback or need some support? Let us know here.
We’re continuing to deepen our platform’s functionality to make synthetic data easier, faster and safer to create. Stay tuned for more exciting updates.
Some of the features are unavailable in the free version of Hazy. Want to upload your own data? Get in touch about upgrading.